We hope these optional resources may be helpful to you as you develop teacher partnerships, but please note that these resources are not endorsed by the department, and utilizing these optional resources is not mandatory for participation in IPI.
- Harvard’s Observation Outline – a guide on what to look for and note while observing
- TNTP’s Lesson Planning Template
- Tennessee Benchmark Lesson Plan Template – one Tennessee district’s lesson planning template, which aligns with TEAM
- Everything You Need to Know About Co-Teaching – strategies, videos, suggestions and more resources on co-teaching
Videos of Effective Practice
- NIET’s EEPASS – video lessons aligned directly to the rubric; helpful for teachers and observers
General Instructional Skills
- Tips on Improving the “Questioning” Indicator
- TNTP’s Teacher Talent Toolbox – TNTP’s open-source library of resources for building a teaching team
- Coach G’s Teaching Tips – instructional coach David Ginsburg posts informative “teaching tips” on his Education Week blog
- Education Week PD Webinars – professional learning webinars on various topics ranging from curriculum to classroom management
- Dr. Marzano’s Tips on Instructional Coaching – a short outline of Dr. Marzano’s main tips for coaching and improving classroom instruction
If you have suggestions for other resources, or would like to request resources on a certian topic, let us know at TEAM.Questions@tn.gov.