Navigate through available resources here, or by using the Resources drop-down menu:
- Observation Tools - includes observation forms and sample trackers and templates.
- Common Practices - a collection of smart tools and activities, mostly district, school, and teacher created. These practices embody the idea that there are many ways to approach things. It is important to find the way that makes the most sense for you.
- Research – find research here related to evaluation.
- Important Websites – one stop for the most important websites including department programs, data systems, and support software.
- TEAM Update - a weekly newsletter for district and school level evaluators and other interested educators.
- Growth & Achievement FAQ
- TEAM Training FAQ
- Level of Overall Effectiveness (LOE) FAQ
- Observation FAQ
Please provide feedback about the website here.