During the 2013-14 school year, a group of teachers, district leaders, retired teachers, and university employees worked to implement a pilot to measure growth for physical education teachers. The model is similar in form to the Fine Arts and World Languages models in that it is a portfolio of student evidence. Three districts opted to pilot the model during the 2013-14 school year. The model was approved for use during the 2014-15 school year by the State Board of Education in July of 2014.
- PE 2016-17 Student Growth Portfolio Model Guidebook
- PE Portfolio Planning Template (word)
- PE Portfolio Sample Score Sheets (word)
General Resources for Student Growth Portfolio Models
- General 2016-17 Student Growth Portfolio Model Guidebook
- The 2016-17 Webinar Recording 7/28/16 walks through changes for the 2016-17 school year. To view the webinar, follow the instructions to download AT&T connect, and then click the play button in the top corner of the screen.