Click the links below to view or download general and content-specific resources for educators using the student growth portfolio models.
General Resources for Student Growth Portfolio Models
General resources for student growth portfolio models for 2017-18 will be posted here when they are available.
- The 2017-18 Fine Arts Portfolio Guidebook will be posted here when available.
- Fine Arts 2016-17 Student Growth Portfolio Model Guidebook (PDF)
- Fine Arts Portfolio Planning Template (word)
- The 2017-18 First Grade Portfolio Guidebook will be posted here when available.
- First Grade Portfolio Planning Guide (word)
- The 2017-18 PE Portfolio Guidebook will be posted here when available.
- PE 2016-17 Student Growth Portfolio Model Guidebook (PDF)
- PE Portfolio Planning Template (word)
- PE Portfolio Sample Score Sheets (word)
- World Language Portfolio Scoring Guide 2016 developed by Shelby County Schools
- Administrator Guidance for Portfolios
- If you are an administrator with educators in your building developing portfolios, please review this document for ideas on supporting teachers as they complete the portfolio process.
- Crosswalk Between TEAM Evaluation System & Portfolio Student Growth Assessment
- This tool identifies the connections between the best practices supported by both the TEAM rubric and portfolio growth models, developed by practitioners in the field.
- The Circle of Experts, based on a Socratic Seminar, is an effective way to facilitate conversations between educators, allowing them to share ideas, experiences, and best practices. This process is designed to be used with the portfolio growth models, but can be adapted for any type of feedback session.
- Portfolio Implementation Needs Assessment