Teacher evaluation consists of frequent observations and constructive feedback for educators through multiple observations and pre- and post-conferences. Using the indicators of the TEAM rubric, educators work together to identify what is working well in the classroom (area of reinforcement), where there is room for improvement (area of refinement), and options for professional development to support continued growth.
For the complete handbook of TEAM rubrics and guidance documents, download the TEAM Teacher Evaluation Rubric and Guidance 2016-17 (9.16). Easy access to the individual TEAM rubrics are available below.
- TEAM General Educator Rubric 2016-17
- TEAM Library Media Specialist 2016-17
- TEAM School Services Personnel 2016-17
- TEAM Professionalism 2016-17
TEAM Observation Forms
- TEAM School Services Personnel Observation Form (Word)
- TEAM School Services Personnel Observation Form (PDF)
Student Achievement Data Forms (2016-17)
Please note: This document is pending state board approval in October and is subject to change.
Observation Pacing Guidelines