Teacher evaluation consists of frequent observations and constructive feedback for educators through multiple observations and pre- and post-conferences. Using the indicators of the TEAM rubric, educators work together to identify what is working well in the classroom (area of reinforcement), where there is room for improvement (area of refinement), and options for professional development to support continued growth.
For the complete handbook of TEAM rubrics and guidance documents, download the 2017-18 TEAM Teacher Evaluator Handbook (updated Dec. 19, 2017). Easy access to the individual TEAM rubrics are available below.
- TEAM General Educator Rubric
- TEAM Library Media Specialist
- TEAM School Services Personnel
- TEAM Professionalism
TEAM Observation Forms
- TEAM School Services Personnel Observation Form (Word)
- TEAM School Services Personnel Observation Form (PDF)
Student Achievement Measure Worksheet (2017-18)
- 2017-18 Achievement Measure Worksheet (fillable PDF)
Observation Pacing Guidelines