Teacher evaluation consists of frequent observations and constructive feedback for educators through multiple observations and pre- and post-conferences. Using the indicators of the TEAM rubric, educators work together to identify what is working well in the classroom (area of reinforcement), where there is room for improvement (area of refinement), and options for professional development to support continued growth.
For the complete handbook containing all TEAM rubrics and guidance documents, download the TEAM Teacher Evaluator Handbook. Easy access to the individual TEAM rubrics are available below.
- TEAM General Educator Rubric
- TEAM Library Media Specialist Rubric
- TEAM School Services Personnel Rubric
- TEAM Professionalism Rubric
TEAM Observation Guidance and Forms
- TEAM Observation Guidance
- TEAM Performance Level Guide (PDF)
- TEAM School Services Personnel Observation Form (Word)
- TEAM School Services Personnel Observation Form (PDF)
- TEAM Library Media Specialist Observation Form (Word)
- TEAM Library Media Specialist Observation Form (PDF)
Observation Pacing Guidelines
Please provide feedback about the website here.