Teacher evaluation consists of frequent observations and constructive feedback for educators through multiple observations and pre- and post-conferences. Using the indicators of the TEAM rubric, educators work together to identify what is working well in the classroom (area of reinforcement), where there is room for improvement (area of refinement), and options for professional development to support continued growth.
For the complete handbook containing all TEAM rubrics and guidance documents, download the 2018-19 TEAM Teacher Evaluator Handbook. Easy access to the individual TEAM rubrics are available below.
- TEAM General Educator Rubric 2018-19
- TEAM Library Media Specialist Rubric 2018-19
- TEAM School Services Personnel Rubric 2018-19
- TEAM Professionalism Rubric
TEAM Observation Guidance and Forms
- TEAM Observation Guidance Documents 2018-19
- TEAM School Services Personnel Observation Form (Word)
- TEAM School Services Personnel Observation Form (PDF)
Student Achievement Measure Worksheet (2018-19)
- 2018-19 Achievement Measure Worksheet (fillable PDF)
Observation Pacing Guidelines